Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chen ching

She's a cheerful 6 years old girl, always come to music school happily, have lesson happily and go home happily. Yesterday, she bring one more art class bag to Deciso but when she's playing piano, I noticed that she forgot to bring her happy face.

"What happen ChenChing?"

"My mom still have to work on Saturday..." tears flow out from her innocent eyes.

Her mood is so spoilt that she couldnt continue playing piano anymore. We just did some talking and theory work on the lesson.

"... ... See mommy's so busy. She have to work, do the housework, accompany you and talk to your dad also. Did you help mommy out?"

"Yes I help her to do the cleaning. I help her to wipe the floor."

Poor little girl, despite explaining so much telling her why her mom still have to work on Saturday, I still feel sad for her. This 6 years old girl, willing to contribute to the family, what she want is just something very simple, yet parents couldnt fulfill her wish.


Who's fault?

Society's fault.

1 comment: