I SAID I DUNWAN TO GO!!!!!!!
U ALL WAIT WAIT WAIT FOR NOBODY AND THEN SCOLD ME!!!!
I TOLD!!!! I TOLD!!!!
everytime....
when u all din hear me...
u all scold.
SCOLD SCOLD.....
scold not because i din response.
SCOLD BECAUSE I TALK TOO SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my heart steps into a submarine.
and the submarine sinks.
at first slowly.
but then it sinks lyk sth pull it wif great force.
till it reach the place.
under the sea, under the land, under everything.
this is wat i wanna shout.
a very extemely uncompetable unhappiness.
on the day by right i shud have relief from the stress.
tears tell everything.
and i hate people hu dun wan to express himself.
I HATE IT DEEPLY
and please mind ur words.
it always hurts.
SO SHUD I SHOUT TO U AS LOUD AS I CAN WHENEVER I WAN TO TALK TO U??
NOT ONCE.
U SCOLD FOR THIS NOT ONLY ONCE.
I TELL U
I CANT STAND IT
NOT ONCE.
U SCOLD FOR THIS NOT ONLY ONCE.
I TELL U
I CANT STAND IT
No comments:
Post a Comment